CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 24, 2012

August 20th 2012


Hi everyone,
     To tell you the truth this week has been really hared. Jon and Rall, I really miss you. There has been a less active family that we have been teaching a lot and they have a 14 year old and a 16 year old and we have come really close to them! I have truly stared to love them like little brothers. I know that we helped them, but I truly feel like they helped me more. These last few transfers I have been a little family sick, and trying my hardest to be lost in the work, but when there’s not much work, there isn't much to get lost in.
     Well this Saturday we helped the family with the boys pack up and move! It just broke my heart to see them leave. Their family is moving somewhere that will truly be better for them but it's hared to see people you love leave and it just made me miss Jon and Ralleigh even more. I love you two stinkers! I hope everything is going well and you need to write me back! Both of you!
         There is so much I feel like I learn every week when I'm trying to teach others that I will never be able to thank God enough for the chance to server a mission, even if it dose mean missing my family. I love you all.
    
        I want you all to know that you have a Heavenly Father that loves you and cares about you, he is your Father not just someone that cares but a father you loves you no matter what, just the way you are. He loves you so much that he wont leave. He is going to put stumbling blocks, bumps, and people that you need in your life to help you grow. He doesn’t just know you but knows what you can become.
       You have a Savior that has provided a way for us to come back to our Father in Heaven that loves us very much. I know that when you need him the most and you are humble enough to turn to him he will be there, right by your side helping you on your way, doing anything that you can't. 
      The Lord has a plan for you it is one that we knew before this life! If we just keep going and not give up we will make it back to Him and eternal life. I know that His plan and the chance we are given to come here and do hared things is all out of the love that Father has for each and every one of us. KEEP GOING!
 I bear this testimony in the name of Jesus Christ!  Amen!

I love you all and know and feel you prayers! Thank you! 
Sister Cannaday

0 comments:

Post a Comment