CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

October 28th


      Hello hey every one HAPPY HOLLOWEEN!!!!  Man I wish I could be there to go trick or treating with everyone! Next year for sure I will be home wow... that’s weird to think about! I hope everyone had fun this year. I'm expecting pictures of everyone’s costumes! I will be greatly disappointed if I don't. Just saying. My companion and I dressed up for our ward Halloween party. We did set up a car to do trunk or treat. My companion was little red riding hood our car was a wolf and I was Grandma. It was so much fun and I really love dressing up for Halloween. I'm sending pictures home this week for you all to see.

We are teaching this great family The Faws, they came with us last week to the fireside and this week they came with us to the party. They have a son who really wants to serve a mission. Well he dressed up as a missionary! It was so cool and all the boys in the ward thought it was too. I love this family! I just can't wait for them to partake of all the blessings that the gospel has to offer them. They have so much all really but there is just so much more waiting for there family.

It really has been a great week and every thing has just fallen in the place as we have been working hard and not giving up us time get hard.

Something that hit me and hit me really hard this week is  Alma 26 And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, if ye have experienced a achange of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the bsong of redeeming love, I would ask, ccan ye feel so now?

There are, I hope, many times like this where we can feel the spirit so strongly that we couldn’t even think of doing something that would displease our Father in Heaven  because we are so close to him. But I think the trick is to always feel that way. To never let ourselves start drifting away from our Father in Heaven and that is when we are going to find the most happiness. So when you are upset or low ask yourself "can ye feel so now?" then change whatever you need to because it really is that easy.

 I love you all and hope that everything is going well please stay strong and never forget there might be a miracle just around the river bend (I sang that in my head)  - Sister Cannaday

0 comments:

Post a Comment