CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 1, 2013

Mar 12th, Mar 18th, Mar 27th




March 12th
Hey everyone! Things week were great! Really being a missionary is the best thing I have ever done so far in my life!
         This is a cool story that happened this week: There is a man in our ward that has been trying to come back to church but has something that he is trying to workout. We set an appointment with him and when we got there his family invited us in, but he wasn't home yet. We waited a few minutes and then he came home. We had a great lesson on the atonement and the spirit was so strong! We then got in the car and looked at our phone and he had left a voicemail saying that we couldn't meet that night. We text him and told him sorry, but he text us back and told us " It was prefect like god said, "No! You are going to meet with the missionaries if you like it or not!" It was what I needed and I'm glad :)" It really showed me that God knows what is best for us and that he will help us understand what that is no matter what.
         "Oh how great the plan of our God!" The atonement is real his love is there for us! Stay strong and those little things will help you the most. Read, pray, and write in a journal. As I have been reading the Book of Mormon lately there are so many times where they are commanded to write things down that would bless them and there families. We should all be keeping a sacred recorded so in times of weakness we can turn to the strength that God has already given us.  2 Nephi 25:23 "For we labor diligently to write, to persuade our children, and also our brethren, to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God." I hope you all have a great week and that everything is working out great. I love you All! 

Sister Cannaday

March 18th
Hi everyone, This week has gone by so fast that It feel like it never stared. My email is going to be short so I can use that time to write on so pictures of my adventures I have been having lately. Love you all! Don't forget that the Lord is on your side. 
 Love, Sister Cannaday

(PICTURES COMING SOON TO BLOG!) 

March 27th
Wow I have been so sick and still am! : (  We just made it out of our house to e-mail and then we are going back to bed. I just want all of you to know that I'm a live and still kicking even if it’s under uncovers. Keep going!
Talk to you next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment