CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May 8th 2012


Hi Everyone!  Big news I have been transferred as of today! This is my new address:

                         

1736 Paseo Laguna Seco

#124

Livermore, CA 94551



I'm no longer learning Spanish, even though it was coming great, I'm now teaching English to a Sister form Tonga named Sister Santini. She is a wonderful Sister but she is a little shy. We are still low on missionaries here in my mission and president has moved me to an area to get the work moving. It was so hard to leave my Morgan Hill ward but I'm excited to be here in Livermore. It’s a small town about 50min north east of where I was before and in the northern most part of the mission. I can see utter darkness from my living room window, which is all so our bed room. We share the apartment with a set of Spanish Sisters  (I'm excited about that so I can keep up my Spanish) which makes things  just a little cramped. We have all four of our beds in our front room and we have our desks in the two bedrooms because the bedrooms are too small to fit two beds in them. I'm so excited to be meeting so many new people and becoming a part of a new ward.

This also means that I will be still attending church from 7:30am to 4;00pm so I will be calling Mom on Sunday at 6:00pm and Dad around 6:30pm my time. I'm not sure what time it is in Utah but hopefully everyone can make it. I’m sorry that I didn't tell everyone sooner but I didn't know if I was being moved and so I had no clue when I was going to be able to call.

I had a great last week in Morgan Hill we just killed it! But it also killed us! I'm super tried but I know the Lord is strengthening me to keep going. We found 3 new investigators and had 3 families come back to church just as I was leaving. I know it’s all up to the Lord, but it is really great to see some of the fruits of our labor. I wish I had more to tell you but my brain is so fried from everything that has happened today I just can't think of anything else to tell you.

Every one please keep doing the little things that God has asked us to do those are really the things that will make the biggest differences in ours and your children’s eternal future. I love you all and happy mother’s day

-Sister Cannaday


0 comments:

Post a Comment