CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 17, 2012

Dec 10th


DEC 10th
Hi everyone,
Here is the new address
315 East San Fernando Street 
apt # 22
San Jose, CA 95112
   I'm now serving in the Washington Square young single adult branch. It's a small branch, but there is a lot of work that can be done here. I have two companions I'm training Sister Craig, and Sister Yunack who is from "Vanuatu, which is a little island near Fiji." That’s what she tells everyone! They are really cute and both killer missionaries. I feel very blessed to be here with them. Being a missionary for a singles ward is just a little wired to tell you the truth! They are all people our age and well we get to have too much fun! I wish I could explain it, but it is true.  This area is going to have it's challenges just like my last area but I already love the people so much it's crazy. There wasn't much that happened this week but getting lost a lot! I'm sure that doesn’t surprise you much.  I love you all and hope everything is going well talk to you soon!  Oh shot out the all those it Livermore!  I love you and can't stop talking about you. Vegan, energy flow, cats, and, German is all I have been talking about. I miss you all already.
-Sister Cannaday


0 comments:

Post a Comment