CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dec 3rd


Dec 3rd
I have heart-breaking news! I’m being moved out of Livermore into a new area I don't know where, but I just know that leaving this place has not been easy at all. I have loved my time here with Sister Billings it has been unforgettable! This last week we got a new baptismal date and rock the socks off of all the people we thought. I will miss this place a lot and all the people here so much! Livermore is always going to have a really big piece of my missionary heart. To tell you the truth all I can think about is having to pack still and saying good-bye to a big list of people. I love you all and I'm excited to write you all about my new area hope you all had a great week. -Sister Cannaday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment